duminică, 27 decembrie 2009

A letter

My dear friend,

White and shiny snowflakes were falling on people’s hats like a hailstorm in slow motion. All the people looked like going senseless, as if they were there only to complete the landscape of the city. The bench, once brown was now white and cold and seemed unfriendly. I was sitting on it while I was watching people. I was hearing Simple Plan in my earphone. I was lucky that I charged my iPod last night. It was the same as in 1918, the first freezing day of December when everything seemed lost, but a single sparkle made everything magical.

Thousands of people stood in the cold to form the Romanian State. I was thinking of the past and in my mirage I saw the sad tears of a small boy running on his face painfully because of his dead father. The illusion faded, and my steps took me to the Town Hall Circus. On the edge of the dark fountain, I saw you. Our history brought you in front of my eyes. I greeted you ashamed and you watched me sadly. I asked you if you wanted me to show you something and you accepted. I took your hand and we stepped together through the past till nowadays. As in 1918 everything started like a cold lost day, but a miracle saved it. You saved my first of December. I have to show you something else, something that you haven’t the last time you have been here. Will you like it?

I will always be waiting for you on the same old bench in the same day of December.



Love,
Andy

[Note: This was for school. Thats why I had all the history stuff in it.]

2 comentarii:

Tio spunea...

ow.. we love snow,right ?:))

DECEMBER.

xo xo love elle

Andy spunea...

@elle: we love snow and december too...Santaaa :)

Trimiteți un comentariu